Thursday, June 30, 2011

Don't Look Twice but keep your Eyes Wide Open

When I was introduced to James Patterson's work back in 2001 or so, I've come to anxiously await his next release.  Upon reading close to 70 of his books and the different emotions Patterson taps into, I never imagined another author ever duplicating Patterson's way of writing.

Then I read Andrew Gross. In my last read, Don't Look Twice, Gross' style triggers fear, anxiety, suspicion, intrigue, suspense and just a pluck or two of the heart strings and thats all in the first few pages!
Don't Look Twice

Eyes Wide Open: A NovelJust as I have with Patterson, I anxiously await Gross' next release called, Eyes Wide Open  Due out July 12!  You can pre-order right from this site.  Other books by Gross include RecklessThe Blue Zone, The Dark Tide; and Judge & Jury, Lifeguard, 3rd Degree, 2nd Chance and  The Jester, each co-authored with James Patterson.

No comments:

Post a Comment