Monday, April 18, 2011

Gone For Good

is another stand alone thriller by Harlan Coben. Harlan has written nineteen books, ten of which have Myron Bolitar as the central character.  In Gone for Good, come along with Will Klein as he searches for his brother. Filled with suspense, twists, turns and love and betrayal, Will discovers the past may be best hidden and Gone For Good.

Interestingly enough, Coben thanks Linda Fairstein in the acknowledgement section in the back of the book. Not sure if it's the same Linda Fairstein who's authored many Alexandra Cooper books, but thought it was worth mentioning.

This is the sixth stand alone that I've read of Harlan but only my thirteenth book I've read this year. I'm a bit behind last years pace as I had thirty-four books bagged at this time. But I had no set goal for reading this year, other than perhaps quality over quantity.

Thanks to PN for suggesting I read Coben. Love his books!!!

I've received a lot of great recommendations over the last couple of months, mostly non-fiction. One being, Unbroken by Linda Hillenbrand, which I started this weekend. Have you read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment