Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Sweet Sixteen is Sizzlin'!

With all the upsets last weekend, my NCAA brackets have now found the shredder.

But Janet Evanovich's Sizzling Sixteen didn't. We  recently went on another madcap adventure with Stephanie Plum, Lulu, Grandma Mazur and her two on again off again lovers, Ranger and Marino as they search for the next big bounty.



 One for the Money, Evanovich's first book, is currently in theaters starring Katherine Heigl of Grey's Anatomy fame.




Now, I haven't seen the movie but based on the Sixteen  that I've read of Evanovich's, I think theses books would be better suited for a TV series, with each book being a weekly episode.  What do you think?

Looking for a light, hysterical read? Pick up Evanovich and follow Stephanie Plum through the streets of New Jersey, as she hunts bounty, shares donuts with Lulu, burns cars and torches her love affairs.

Oh and by the way, good luck with this weekends Sweet Sixteen!!

1 comment:

  1. Ranger and MORELLI! ;) I laugh out loud when I read these books. Lula is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete