Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mix in mortgage backed securities...

collateralized debt obligations, greed and excess and you have Wall Street at it's worst.  Throw in murder and you have Andrew Gross at his best in his book, Reckless  More intense than the volatility of  the stock market today. 


Speaking of reckless, time to read with reckless abandon.  42 books in the bank with one month to go before 2012, way behind 101 from last year, but I have my sights set on reading 18 more by end of the year.

Received alot of recommendations this past year, some I've read The Help, Unbroken, Heaven is for Real, just to name a few and many that I've yet to read, The Butcher's Boy by Thomas Perry, Michael Crichton's Pirate Latitudes;along with several non-fiction, just haven't had time. But do promise I will.

With that said...back to the wonderful world of reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment